GOST Watch HD Integration with FLIR® M-Series Premium Thermal Night Vision System
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- 3-year warranty for added protection when you register your M-Series.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR’s front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and low-light video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
- *Actual recording time may vary depending on what is in view of the cameras being recorded.
Analog to Digital Gateway
Analog to Digital Single Channel Video Gateway converts any analog camera into an IP camera. If the vessel already has existing analog cameras on board, one can easily tap into them and simply pass the analog signal through, not interfering with the camera’s original purpose.
GOST Watch HD-IVR
GWHD-IVR-1TB (Internet Video Recorder)
Record up to 90 days of continuous video playback and control online, installed with plug-and-play ease. The GOST Watch HD IVR 1TB Internet Video Recorder (GWHD-IVR-1TB), will continuously record and store up to 90* days of video from up to six cameras, for easy retrieval and viewing on the GOST Watch HD website. This highly advanced IVR supports high-resolution video from any GOST or 3rd party analog cameras connected to the GOST Watch HD Analog to Digital Gateways (GWHD-A/D-Gateway).
Click for more information about the GWHD-A/D Gateway.