- 1 Video Input, NTSC/ PAL auto detect
- 1 Video Output
- Video Compression: MPEG-4/ M-JPEG Dual Stream simultaneously
- Resolution: 4CIF, CIF, QCIF
- Max: 704 x 480 (NTSC) / 704 x 576 (PAL)
- Default: 352 x 240 (NTSC) / 352 x 288 (PAL)
- Min: 176 x 120 (NTSC) / 176 x144 (PAL)
- Frame Rate*: Up to 30 frame per second in all resolution, internet service dependent
- Video Trigger Input
- Motion Detection: 4 Detection Areas with individual sensitivity controls
- LAN: DM9102D, 10/100BaseT, Auto-MIDX
- LED Indicators: Ready, Active, Network
- Connectors: Ethernet RJ-45, Power, Reset, Composite Video In,
Composite Video out
- External Power Adapter: 12V/1A, 100~240 VAC, Switching
- Certification: CE/ FCC
- Dimensions: 90mm (W) x 30mm (H) x 140mm (L)
- Operation Environment
- Temperature: 0-40 ºC
- Humidity: 20-80% RH
- Includes LED indicators for Network, Active and Power
- Also BNC connections for Video In and optional Video out which enables, for example on-vessel viewing of the camera’s video locally.
GOST WATCH HD TRIGGER INPUT OPTIONS:
The GOST Watch HD system can be configured for a variety of video motion recording options. These options are configured by your Marine Electronics
Dealer according to your requests. The GOST Watch HD can be set to record video clips 24/7 of every motion event that happens onboard your boat, record video motion events only when the GOST Phantom or GOST Phantom Insight HD
is armed, or when there is an alarm event from the GOST Phantom or GOST Phantom Insight HD.
- ETHERNET (left) Connection to CAT5 cable from broadband modem or network to RJ-45 terminal.
- POWER (right) Plug in 12VDC transformer, supplied.