- Designed specifically for the harsh marine environment, the GOST Nav-Tracker 3.0 VMS is water resistant,
offers global remote accessibility & includes a lead acid battery back-up. The system will also send a monitoring report when power is cut or lost and switches to the back-up battery.
- View, track, and monitor any number of vessels within your fleet via the GOST Nav-Tracker website. Visible and audible alarms will alert you when an alarm on a vessel has been triggered. Different users can also be set up to have different access levels.
The GOST Nav-Tracker 3.0 VMS offers a marine grade, water resistant, security, monitoring and tracking system. It provides global arm/disarm & relay control over satellite from anywhere in the world with the reassurance of a lead acid battery back-up. The system is designed to track and monitor assets that require a ruggedized, water-resistant, vessel monitoring and tracking system. Easy-to-install sensors can be monitored and the system can be controlled remotely from nearly anywhere in the world.
The GOST Nav-Tracker 3.0 control unit provides a full battery backup to the award-winning GOST Nav-Tracker Inmarsat satellite-based tracking antenna in the event power to the unit is cut off. The unit also features tamper proof screws and an internal contact sensor to prevent tampering.
Designed to "Prevent the Event," potential thieves will often abandon the vessel immediately on alarm, prior to stealing electronics, equipment or the vessel itself.
The GOST Nav-Tracker 3.0 uses the 5th generation GOST Nav-Tracker website and the ultra-reliable Inmarsat Satellite Constellation for all communication & control.
- Input Voltage: 10-32VDC
- Short Circuit protection: Thermally Fused
- Average Current Draw @ 12VDC when battery backup is charged = 120mA
- Average Current Draw @ 12VDC when battery backup is charging = 800mA
- Time to Charge lead acid battery backup: Approximately 5 hours