Security & Monitoring Packages
GMM-KF2 : Wireless Remote with Relay Control & System Status
We’ve designed this model Key Fob remote to include backlit buttons and display system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback. You can program up to 6 different functions per remote to check system status, control relays and more.
- Water resistant with backlit buttons
- Wireless range in a typical marine environment: 30m (100ft) with GOST Phantom, GOST Insight HD or GOST NT-Evolution and 60m (200ft) with the Wireless Repeater
- Displays system status using visual (LED) and auditory feedback
- Press the Status button at any time to receive the system status
- System Status Memory: The GMM-KF2 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory.
Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status–even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Perform up to 6 different actions per remote control
GMM-KF3 : NEW Wireless Hand-Held Two-Way Remote Keypad with Relay Control & System Status
The new Hand-Held Two-Way remote control keypad is one of the options to control the GOST Phantom. It allows for the same one touch arm/disarm but also offers clients an extra level of protection by requiring a code be entered to be able to arm/disarm the system. The other great feature with this remote is that you can independently arm/disarm the different partitions (separate security zones) of the system.
- Compact, water-resistant design
- Provides visual and auditory feedback of system status
- Remote Mode: One-touch arming / Disarming
- Configure which partitions the GMM-KF3 arms/disarms
- Built-In Transceiver 433MHz
- Independent Arm, Sleep, Stay and Off buttons and LED display per partition
- Control up to 6 GMM-RLY-Z1 and/or generate panics
- Keypad Mode: Requires code entry
- Press the Status button to receive system status
- System Status Memory: The GMM-KF3 will keep the last system status received from the control panel in memory. Momentarily press the Info button to display the last system status–even when out of range. Used to confirm the last action you did on the system while away from the system.
- Label to identify remote control owner
- Size: 8cm x 3.4cm x 1.5cm (3.1in x 1.3in x 0.6in)
- Installer Diagnostic Mode:
- Partition 1 LEDs = Signal Strength Display
- Partition 2 LEDs = RF Interference Display
GMM-KF15 :NEW Wireless Remote with Relay Control
This new wireless remote offers a sleek, modern design which replaces the original GMM-KF1 and closely resembles a car key.
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Water resistant
- Perform up to 5 different actions
- Wireless range in typical marine environment:30m (100ft) with GOST Phantom, GOST Insight HD or GOST NT Evolution and 60m (200ft) with the Wireless Repeater