GOST is a proven marine security company, recognized and awarded a medal from the US Coast Guard for our assistance in vessel recovery. We have successfully recovered dozens of vessels through our award winning GOST Nav-Tracker systems which utilize the two way Inmarsat satellite constellation, the same satellites used by the US Defense Department and mandated by the IMO to have 99.99% reliability globally. We offer true global coverage, everywhere except the most extreme north and south poles.
GOST offers all components needed for complete vessel protection and enable owners internet access to onboard cameras, control of any AC or DC accessories on board from any phone and satellite tracking over our new 4th generation tracking website with embedded Google & Bing maps & satellite imagery from any computer or smart phone with internet access from anywhere in the world. Customized systems, options and devices are seamlessly integrated to meet most international marine security requirements.
Through our innovative product line and commitment to research and development we aim to be the dominant provider in the marine security, monitoring, tracking and surveillance segment of the marine electronics market worldwide.
Interested in Becoming A Dealer?
The GOST Phantom Wireless Boat Security and Vessel Monitoring System by GOST has been met with extreme enthusiasm in the yachting industry.
GOST is currently seeking additional dealers in the U.S.A. Please contact +1 (954) 565-9898 or email us if you are interested in becoming a dealer for the GOST Phantom Boat Security and Vessel Monitoring System.
Strategy for growth
GOST's strategy for turnover and profit growth involves:
Both capitalizing on market growth and increasing market share by:
- Developing both new and enhanced products for use in existing markets
- Expanding existing technologies into new segments of the leisure marine electronics market
- Expanding its distribution channels, in particular in Europe, South America and Australasia
- Maintaining a technological advantage over its competitors by being first to market with products incorporating technological advances
- Capitalizing on its strengths in research & development to continue to bring new and innovative products to the marketplace
- Achieving operational and supply chain efficiencies
- Reducing operating costs, in particular through the reduction of costs associated with product warranties through increasingly rigorous testing leading to higher quality products
MISF Marine Industries of South Florida
NMMA National Marine Manufacturers Association
Marine Export Council
MISF Security Council
Product Builds & Support Specialists
GOST is currently looking for a talented individual for the position of Product Build and Support specialist. This person must work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment to achieve extraordinary results. We seek someone who is enthusiastic, detail oriented, professional, flexible, and driven to work in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with marine electronics; installation of marine electronics is a huge plus. This person must have excellent communication skills, customer support experience and be very well organized with great attention to detail. Spanish speaking is also a huge plus. Reporting directly to the warehouse manager, this candidate will be responsible for product builds, customer technical support, packing and shipping of product and assist in the day to day operations of the warehouse. This person must have an aptitude for understanding and learning how to explain technical electronic systems to existing dealers, installers & customers in an easy to understand, friendly way. The candidate will be self motivated with a can do attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Exceptional organizational & communication skills are essential to help the candidate grow within the organization.
- Familiar with boats and the marine environment
- Electronics background (marine electronics huge plus)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Ability to learn & execute product builds & customer support
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Good PC skills, familiar with MS office, Netsuite experience a plus
- Military background a plus
- Must be ok with Dogs
Global Ocean Security Technologies (GOST) offers a full line of state-of-the-art wireless security, monitoring, satellite tracking, surveillance, acoustic deterrents and cloaking systems for any size vessel from tenders to ships. Our systems help protect against theft, fire, smoke, high water in the bilge, low voltage, loss of shore power and intrusion with contact sensors, motion detectors, infrared beam sensors, deck sensors, dock pull away sensors and many more. GOST is currently the global leader in marine security. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity in a rapidly expanding, extremely successful marine electronics manufacturing company and holds unlimited growth potential for the right candidate.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."